Monday, November 4, 2013

Another unBudgeted Trip to Malaysia

This year I seem to have travels on my cards.
There are some unbudgeted trips that tends to throw
my budgeting and personal finance off my planning.

This year, I find it difficult to save much due to
my constant travels and last minute trips.

This trip is a 3D/2N trip to Kuala Lumpur
to attend a cousin's wedding.

Here's the breakdown of the trip expenses

Air tickets
AirAsia: SG-MY: S$121.00 ( for 2 pax)
JetStar: MY-SG: S$89.04     (for 2 pax)
Shuttle bus to the city: MYR: MYR$56.
Ang Bao: MYR$320-400

For accommodation, I will be staying at my auntie's house
so that saves me about MYR$250 per nite for a hotel in the
city centre.

So for the rest of the trip, I expect to spend on


  • Jogoya Buffet Lunch which I have been wanting to try when I am in town.
  • 2 b'fast, 1 dinner.
  • Miscellaneous.
Will update you all once I am back. For this trip, I am budgeting S$500 including my air tickets
so that leaves me with S$300= MYR$766.00




No comments:

Post a Comment